Jon's private lessons help both singers and speakers fall in love with their Inside Voice
Sessions with singers can include but are not limited to:
- reviewing/deepening understanding of resonance through the "string quartet"
- expanding your range using the "glissando"
- grounding support with "dark breath"
- embodied vibrational song
- developing multiphonic and polytonal singing
- song deconstruction/improvisation
- vocal improvisation and composition
- traditional repertoire coaching
- addressing physiological and/or psychological vocal trauma
Sessions with speakers can include but are not limited to:
- expanding range, tone, color, and variety
- developing presence, power, and confidence
- creating a healthy relationship to your breath
- enhancing storytelling abilities, emotional accessibility, and clarity
- inspiring complicity and compassion in the audience
- exploring solutions for vocal fatigue from everyday usage